Penny Cross Recruitment Ltd continues to place great importance on protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website, as we have always done.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you submit is used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect
Penny Cross Recruitment Ltd collect your personal details including name, address, and contact details. We also collect submitted CVs and application data.
We don’t routinely collect special category data for example racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, or trade union membership, unless this data is needed by clients to comply with their employment policies/legislation. Occasionally candidates give this to us on their CV, if you feel uncomfortable about us having such information we suggest you remove this data.
How The Data Is Used.
- To provide our services to you.
- To maintain a business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities which we think may be of interest to you.
- To match your details with job vacancies, and submit your details, enabling us to find the role that is most suitable for you. If you don’t wish to have your cv submitted to a company, please let us know – this is how we have always operated, only sending your details to a potential job with your consent.
- To answer your enquiries.
- To advise you of news and industry updates, events promotions and competitions, reports and other information. If you are not interested in receiving such information you can unsubscribe by contacting us.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with clients.
On occasion, we work with other trusted third parties who we have retained to provide necessary services, for example, IT, psychometric evaluation or other recruitment partners. We ensure that these third parties comply with the Penny Cross Recruitment Ltd privacy and confidentiality standards.
If Penny Cross Recruitment Ltd merges, acquires or is acquired by another business or company we may share personal information with the new owners, or company. If this happens we will notify you.
We may need to release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
Should you no longer want us to receive information about jobs, please contact us.
All data stored by Penny Cross Recruitment Ltd is held in a fully protected environment. We ensure that any data held by us is monitored internally against unauthorised access, destruction, loss or manipulation. Our data is backed up in a data centre that is GDPR compliant.
Notification of Changes
Data Retention Policy
We will provide information in writing about your information stored on our database. If you want to change any details or remove information let us know and we’d be happy to comply with your wishes. Candidates who want to be removed from the database altogether will be archived and no longer accessible. We aren’t able to delete people from third party social media communities used by Penny Cross Recruitment Ltd, such as Linkedin, this is the responsibility of the individual.